On the Famous
'West Highland Way'
Inverarnan · Loch Lomond
About Beinglas Farm
Beinglas Farm Campsite sits below Ben Glas, from which it takes name, and the “Grey Mares Tail Waterfall”, and offers fine views from all parts of the site.
Our facilities include:
- Lounge bar & restaurant
- Camping Cabins
- B&B Chalets
- Outdoor Shelter
3 Star Camping Park
3 Star Inn
- Cyclists and Motorcyclists welcome
- Major Credit Cards accepted
- Completely non-smoking
- On main bus route
- Disabled Access
- Ample Parking
Beinglas Farm Campsite
Our spacious camping field is situated close to all the facilities, and can accommodate up to 100 tents with room to spare! No booking is required - just turn up we've plenty of room.
- Use of showers & toilet block included in tariff
- Hot water guaranteed at all times!
Beinglas Campsite Rules
These are the rules for Beinglas Farm Campsite. Anyone failing to observe these rules will have to vacate their pitch with immediate effect. No refunds will be given.
Beinglas Campsite reserves the right to refuse entry at their discretion.
- Camping fees must be paid at the shop or bar before pitching.
- All tents must clearly display camping labels.
- Out of date or unlabelled tents will be dismantled and removed from the field by a warden / a charge for this will be incurred.
- Strictly no fires
- No removing stones from the wall.
- No fires
- No noise after 10:30pm
- Pitches must be vacated by 10:30am on morning of departure
|Item||Price (per night)|
|Child (14yrs & under)||£4.00|
|Family (2 adult + 2 child)||£20.00|
|Well behaved dogs||£1.00|
Beinglas Farm Campsite,
01301 704 281